Stupid Things Said Part 3
After the last little bit I’ll have enough material for stupid things said for ten years. But we won’t go into that. Instead we’ll just go with it.
- Working is for the lazy. Well that’s an excuse to sit around and be umm…lazy.
- I haven’t the time to get to it. Says the person who doesn’t work.
- Windows left open when I’m gone means I’ve got nothing to steal. Tell that to a thief and see how well it goes over.
- Safety isn’t as important as life. Until you go splat and have no more life.
- Feel good for the daises, man. And that cloud of smoke has nothing to do with it, right?
- Haven’t seen you in…I can’t do math. Ages, a long time, years, they all work. No math needed.
- Boredom prevents me from doing anything. Wowweee, must be some boredom. Bottle that and sell it.
- Sorting the real from the fake houses. If a house is fake, wouldn’t there be nothing there? A real mind bender that one.
- Watchful eyes see nothing. I wish listening ears could hear nothing.
- Deadlines have no impact on me. Don’t pay your taxes and you’ll find out what a fake house is. Feel free to tell me when you do though.
Can a house be fake? Like some movie backdrop maybe? Are there any stupid things said that you recall lately? They sure can register when you are aware. Some are far more stupid than others. Some just come out before one knows what they said. But stupid things said always come due.
Enjoy life, forget the strife.