Stupid Things Said
Recently I’ve been jotting down the stupid things said to me and figured I could use them as a post. It has only been the last little bit as if not, we’d be here all year reading this. Or you would, while I’d be off icing my one good arm from typing so much.
- The position has been filled, enjoy your job search. Is that like saying the stall is open but there is no toilet paper left? Who enjoys a job search?
- Everything you do in a day is an opportunity. So when I choked on water, it went down the wrong way, this morning it was an opportunity for me to croak? Woweee!
- ALC won’t let me win. Wow, a non sentient being has a curse on you and won’t let you win the lottery. That will teach you to practice voodoo.
- Cats aren’t happy indoors as it’s not their nature. Hmm, tell that to the cat sprawled out on the couch snoring away. Maybe you just have fleas in your brain?
- I just got life lag. So you have a built in internet connection? That must be nifty. If it is dial up it may vibrate and thrill…or not.
- Where can I click the print screen button? Top right corner. Not sure if it will click though. Maybe if it is old and stuck.
- Blogs write themselves. So I’m wasting my time typing? Come on blog, write already!
- Vaccines cause sterilization. Damn, they must not be working then as the population is on the rise.
- The chipmunk movies are excellent. I might add a few other choice words after excellent. But this is PG.
- You must make lots of money as a writer. If I had a loonie for every time I heard a loon say that, I’d be a millionaire.
Have any stupid things said at your sea? I’m sure there are plenty to spare. Too bad a foot wouldn’t literally go in a mouth sometimes. But then I wouldn’t be able to repeat such stupid things. Of course we’ve all said them too. Some just say more stupid things than others. Oh, and if you enjoy the chipmunk movies, power to you.
Enjoy life, forget the strife.