The Many Works of Pat Hatt
So today the cat is off playing the conversation game, so I thought I would attempt this blogfest. Besides, he is not to fond of the vet anyway. Prevention and early detection is the name of the game. But guess what? First you have to find a GP with their head out of their backside that will do something for you. And guess what else? Those are few and far between. Most, not all, but most have a favorite saying. Anyone care to guess what it is? Times up!
“That is normal for people your age.”
Whether you have twitching everywhere or a lump the size of Timbuktu, many will try and convince you that your health issues are normal for people your age. So tell them to shove their head a little further up and leave. GP’s, most not all, are useless as crap on a stick. So how do you get things back to normal and stay on track health wise? It isn’t rocket science.
1. Get off your rump. That is right, exercise, and I mean more exercise than walking to the fridge and back, as exercise does a ton for the body. But watch out for germy gyms, they are a cesspool of germs. Just saying. I recommend P90X if you really want to get in shape.
2. Get rid of gluten, GMO, fluoride, processed crap and sugar, as much as you can. I mean unless you are me and can use your ocd to keep yourself on task, not all people can get rid of them all. Yes, gluten doesn’t harm normal people, but it isn’t a food, meaning your body will have to work extra hard to get rid of the crap that it has no use for. And no, eating gluten free bread and the like won’t make you healthier. Sorry, you still have to get off your rump.
3. And here comes the one everybody in first world countries seem to be unable to wrap their head around. It is like they think humans are sooooo much cleaner than cats or dogs or something. Pfffft right.
That is right folks, while not to that extent, you have parasites crawling inside you day and night. Ever touch a door knob? Ever touch a grocery cart? Every eat food out at a restaurant? Ever touch an animal? Heck, ever breath in the same vicinity as someone who has them? Unless you are under house arrest, that is a clear yes on at least one. The symptoms for them are up the wazoo and guess what? So called GP’s don’t even recognize them as a cause for anything, in most cases. When in the mean time people have done a parasite cleanse and had them come out the obvious place, backside, but also their eyes, nose and ears. Their once weak legs, back to normal. Their fatigue, all gone. And many many other stories. So if you want optimal health, get rid of the notion that it is just for pets. We have more body mass than most pets. Do it twice a year.
4. An easy and fun one, have sex. In cases where it is called for wear protection of course, but studies have shown that it boosts the immune system and overall health of a person. I’m sure this is one many can get behind.
5. EMF proof your house. North America especially has no standards. It is a health concern vastly overlooked. You can’t avoid it everywhere because it is in our daily lives, but if your house readings are over a certain standard, you are being bombarded 24/7 by it. It can supposedly cause nervous system disorders and other chronic conditions. And guess what? There is something to it. My one cat had to go to the vet every other week with some issues. I did nothing what so ever but install them and she has been to the vet once so far in 2014. You can’t placebo a cat. So that goes to show EMF is a problem for more than just humans.
6. Herbs/Vitamins – if you aren’t getting enough of something it can have an effect on your health. So some good herbs and/or vitamins can help your body. These are more specific to your needs though.
And what do you do if you are trying to fight back from a health issue? All of the above plus here are some added things.
1. Laser IV – there are only 3 places in all of Canada that do it and guess what? It works. It has been used for everything from cancer to repairing tissue and cell damage. It can help with a vast amount of health concerns, but North America refuses to adopt much anything new unless they can make a huge profit.
2. Acupuncture – hit or miss for me. It does loosen one up and if you find the right practitioner it can help. But it can only go so far in my experience.
3. Chiropractor – again, find a good one and it can help, but the effects don’t seem to last very long.
4. Massage – can help with a vast majority of things, supposedly, but again, it doesn’t seem to have lasting effects.
5. Osteopath – if you find a good one it can really work. Of course you have to find a good one. They manipulate the body and put things back in place pretty well.
6. Peroxide IV – if you really want to kill the parasites inside you, get one of these. Those suckers will come out of you rather quick. It can kill a lot.
7. Bed of Nails Acupressure Mat – it sounds like it might hurt, but it really doesn’t. You just lean back on the thing and lie down for 20 minutes or so. It will really loosen up your back.
8. Oil Pulling – not sure why they call it pulling, but what you do is put coconut oil in your mouth for 15-20 minutes in the morning and swish it around. Spit it out when done then go brush and floss. Do not swallow as that defeats the purpose. It will get rid of the nasty stuff if your mouth and make your teeth whiter too. Also it gets rid of sensitive teeth.
I think I have blabbed on quite a lot for one day and hopefully gave you something to think about. Yes, I have tried each and everyone of these things above, at least three times, and still do many of them. If you only do one thing for your health, look into parasites, because you have more creepy crawlies in you than you think. And just remember, unlike the idiot GPs who say “That is normal for people your age” each and every person is different. So do what is right for your health. What works for one person won’t work for another. Also always do a thorough check before trying something new, as some herbs can have some nasty side effects sometimes. Get through my long rant? Anything stick out? Hopefully I was a little bit helpful.
Enjoy life, forget the strife.